Introducing, delivering and managing business VoIP services that can accommodate advanced telephony feature sets, business trunking, hosted IP-PBX, and much more is extremely complex – one that is typically error prone and inefficient. Sigma Systems' Business Voice Solution is an extensive, full-featured offering that simplifies this complexity through a design that defines, provisions, and maintains business voice services.
When combined with the Service Management Platform, telco and cable service providers can streamline the delivery of business voice services and capabilities through shorter order interval support and dramatic order fallout reductions, which result in increased customer satisfaction and revenue. The solution drives down operational costs and allow a full range of services, such as voice line, voice mail, unified messaging and directory services to be quickly launched, accurately delivered, and efficiently managed for new SMB customers.
The Business Voice Solution enables telco and cable service providers to:
- Flexibly address each SMB customer's unique communication requirements
- Define reusable service offerings to enable repeatable fulfillment processes for SMB end users
- Streamline service creation, order capture, order management, administrative self-care and fulfillment processes
- Utilize business administrative tools to select features, assign pre-defined packages to different users and user groups
- Automatically configure devices, such as SIP phones, IP conference phones and workstations